Sunday, July 7, 2013

Overworld Designs now on Etsy

After some delays, I have opened up a shop on Etsy. I will be primarily selling jewelry, art, and other non-prop items. But if you have a special request for any of my projects that are not listed on there, then please let me know!

Currently I only have listed my base stock - A series of laser cut acrylic jewelry designs inspired by Half-Life 2. I will be adding more designs in the future, to be sure you check back!






About Michelle Sleeper

I am an Atlanta based artist making props, weapons, and armor from my favorite video games and comic books. I am interested in 3D printing, laser cutting, CNC, and all manner of digital fabrication. I am involved in the Atlanta hacker / maker community, doing everything from Arduino art installations to maker education.

You Might Also Like